View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 07:40 PM
MoeBartoli
Chex-to-Jax

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGOJackets!! View Post
not sure how this playoff run is going to shake out, but I have become a real fan of Test tube, Atkinson, Calvert and most importantly Bob!!! I cannot believe how good he is, and if you add in his record from the KSL he has literally been ON the entire season.

I have to admit I almost turned in when Colorado went up.. but never moved. Then Umberger moved me.. literally levitated out of the recliner. By the time Mike Foligno scored I was wide awake and "Walking on Sunshine!!!

I also remember Robert calling for Nash to be traded in 2009, & I think I called him some nasty names... sorry Robert
Agree with the first three you cite.....I think either Calvert or Atkinson will score 25+ in one of the next two seasons....just not sure which one will fully blossom. What I like about Test tube is that he makes very few mistakes. He is solid which make shim a GREAT on a scoring third line or to fill on the second line, while also giving strong play on the Pk and occasional play on the PP.....someone earlier said eveN the strongest supporters of Nash would have to agree the culture is bytes since he has gone. He's a great player in my mind, but change was not going to happen until we made a mega move. He was that move.

MoeBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote