View Single Post
Old
04-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
Do you really think that's the team's biggest need (when healthy)?

Schenn, Coburn, Grossmann--it seems we have enough of those types.

I'd be disappointed if they took Zadorov over Nurse. What I'm a bit more torn about is Zadorov vs. Ristolainen. From what I can tell, Zadorov is far more physical, while Ristolainen brings a bit more offense.

I remembered reading a bit more hype about Ristolainen before the season, so perhaps he wasn't as impressive.
Again with comparisons, but I have seen him compared to Seabrook. Button again. He gave a lengthy response in chat about how he sees Rist as a long time NHLer, but doesn't know if he will hit his full potential. He basically says he sees how Seabrook can go out and dominate at times in games, but can't keep it up for the whole game. He also makes some mistakes where you say what the hell was he thinking. Again I do not like comparisons, but that is what one of the leading scouts for TSN says, I will respect his opinion.

I just really want Nurse since Jones isn't in the picture. His scouting reports seems like he really could be a special player. Just need to let all these kids take the right path to the NHL and let them develop.

I don't think Zad/Rist/Nurse should be playing in the NHL next year.