Old
04-16-2013, 11:13 PM
Glen Sathers Cigar
Sather = Evil Genius

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trilobyte View Post
Counting on one guy to be the answer.
It's not really working. Would you not prefer some savvy, energetic and confident playmaking involving all linemates, and the defense chipping in while covering for each other?
I know I would. Other teams seem to at least practice that type of teamwork.
I don't want one guy to do everything. He was brought in here to be a game breaker. He's been quiet for a few games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
Gotta be kidding me...

Nash leads the team in goals (17), tied with Stepan for most points (35), and leads the team by a large margin with 157 shots on goal.

All that aside, the guy has scored huge goals for us this season and been a game-breaker on most every night he plays.

He is not the issue, the issue has been secondary scoring and the power play. All. Season. Long.
Where did I say he was the issue? OR having a weak season? It's fairly obvious without Nash and Stepan we wouldn't score ANY goals. All I'm saying is he's been quiet since that game in Toronto. I'm not saying any of it is on Nash, only that in a game where the team looked like **** and couldn't score, it would've been pretty sweet for Nash to say "screw this system and this ****, I got this" and to score. Not saying he's the problem, not saying it's his fault we lost, not saying any of what you implied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetch2McDonagh27 View Post
so not only does Nashty have to beat the 3 forwards, 2 Defensemen, and the Goalie, but also Torts System.

Man.........that's asking a hell of alot from one man isn't it???
I think he has it in him!

Glen Sathers Cigar is offline   Reply With Quote