View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Uber Coca

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
But who are the goalies in the East? Craig Anderson has been hurt, if not, he's the obvious nominee for the East. The fact that Rask isn't up there is mind boggling, I guess he doesn't have the fame that Price has....but people would really beleive Price is having a better season? Lundqvist, despite his rather ordinairy team has a .926 save %. I guess he suffers from not being able to make his team better. Reimer has clearly not the notoriety yet. Fleury always been seen as inconsistent AND not getting the recognition based on the team he's playing for. Holtby is just...Holtby. So Price has to be up there, based on how okay he was this year. But also based on how weak the East is in that regard. I mean, all great to be the Eastern favorite, but if the Western has 4 better nominees...doesn't mean a whole lot. And we don't know to which extent he was named #1. All 25 agreed? I would doubt it.

Somehow, I will always believe that Price's name is being mentioned based on actual play AND potential. Even if it's a question solely about today's play. Price isn't bad....but #1 in the East makes no sense.
Lundqvist is having the best season in the East IMHO. Rask has had some consistency issues like Price this season.

Uber Coca is offline   Reply With Quote