View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 08:56 AM
topchowda

vCash: 500
1)I think he can start in NHL, imagining he didn't regress from injury, he has the skill. He COULD play bottom pairing/maybe top 4. But not whats best for him
2) he should start in the AHL and play big minutes, brodin did because of lockout
3)If we rush him, he might peak at N. Schultz, if we let him develop his overall game he could be a Seabrook
4) If we cant get a vet and need a rookie D to move to the Oil in order to let Klefbom develop. Bring up Fedun. He would provide similar offense and probably just as good D as Kefa would for the first 20 or so games. They would have similar impacts in those first 20 games, but bringing him u would let Klefbom develop/ let Fedun see the NHL in a bottom pairing role. Then bring Klefbom up after if hes good in the AHL

Im prbaly the biggest Klefbom fanboy on HFOil, just love what he brings. I was seriously worried MacT would trade him just to make that splash risky move. I may be so much of a fan thatd id be more willing to move Eberle for a top pairing D then Klefbom+ for a top 4 vet

Last edited by topchowda: 04-17-2013 at 09:03 AM.