View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Analyzer*

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitehowl View Post
I would say there is only 3 teams left that play the goon style or feel it is important..BOS/TOR/PHI ... come playoff time they can't play Orr/McLaren and BOS has sat out Thornton in playoffs before...you just can't afford to carry guys that only play 4-5 minutes a game anymore.
I'd say Buffalo kind of does. In the first round those guys are huge to have

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
McLaren is an impressive fighter. But Prust impressed the hell out of me when they dropped, he really held his own against a huge monster.
Same here on both accounts. McLaren is young and better than Orr, so he'll be staying, but that was a major wow from Prust. Guy needs some help. He can't be fighting the entire league because the rest of our team is one giant *****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windycity View Post
Prust can really throw 'em, he's just a tad small to go against heavyweights
If he was bigger and could play the game like he can, he would have gotten more than 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitehowl View Post
Wow.. the NYR board has already given up on Clowe, complaining about the draft picks Sather gave up.

And B Richards is getting ripped big time... even Nash
They gave up on Richards a long time ago.

Clowe isn't a guy to score goals, he's there to be physical, win fights and occasionally get a goal. He's a bottom 6 forward and the rangers got him to be a top 6 forward.