Thread: John Moore
View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 11:55 AM
haveandare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
It's the exception, not the rule. I'd like to see it a change in on-ice philosophy, because based off who the Rangers have been drafting lately, there seems to be a disconnet between front office and staff.

It's like opening an Italian restaurant, purchasing imported Italian specialties for the menu, and the chef uses all of it to make Sloppy Joes.

You got a kid like Skjei and Moore, in addition to Staal, McDonagh and MDZ. Sather loves mobile d-men. Always. It boggles my mind how a team with so much skill and size on the back end has such a tough time generating real scoring chances.
Is it coaching or is it execution on the players' part?

Torts on Girardi's game winner in LI: Its a great shot. Were using Danny more on the power play. Hes very underrated as far as his skill level and getting us out of our end zone. Id still like to see Danny join the rush more. I think more of our defenseman need to join the rush more. Weve tried to put a lot of pressure on them as of late, especially. But Danny, because hes considered a shut-down guy, everyone thinks thats just a defensive defenseman. He can do a lot of different things and he certainly showed that with that shot there.