View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 12:16 PM
schabadoo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim erixon View Post
guys that trade with columbus is looking bad each day, now dubinsky has stepped up and leading the jackets after anisiminov is out. also that first round pick seems to get higher higher each day. it could be like the 15th overall pick, that can turnout to be a young star. nash cant lead he is just a sniper thats has his best days gone. im sorry but that trade has put us back. if we need had dubi and anisimonov we would be better . dubi was heart and soul and whatever nash is doing anisimonov could have been close to that. thats first round pick is gonna hurt when jackets go up to the podium.
i have trouble with this kind of writing. it's all lowercase but still has some punctuation. and it just seems to ramble on and on as though there were several thoughts. but they were all just typed all at once into one big paragraph with no critical thought at all. but even if you tried and maybe space things out a bit and learn how to spell it's still some crazy talk so i don't know, probably not worth the effort i guess.