View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Craig71

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lshap View Post
It's tricky. Maybe they should be totally self-regulating, but no group is. Yeah, these guys are pros, but professionals of all ages and businesses get psyched out. Nothing you can do to stop it. I mean, can you think of another reason why the same team that was beating everyone for 40 games suddenly morphed into timid, disorganized mice with a head-case goalie?
I have heard MB say that "making the playoffs is the key, once you get there, you never know what can happen". He should not have told them that lol.The game against Toronto was not as lop sided as the score suggested, it was just Price hearing voices in his head again.

The game against Philly was just the team playing pickup hockey against a non playoff team that kicked their a**. I expect a different team tonight, re-focused and desperately needing the first goal. We are a different team when we score first, the guys play harder, skate faster and look much more confident. I am hoping for Eller to step up tonight and be a beast, we need him. Go Habs!!!