View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Butch 19
King me

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
You just can't help but look for something negative to complain about huh?

I'll take 8th place every damn year if the team plays like they did last year.

Btw, since 92 we have 0 series with home ice adavntage, but we have 1 Stanley Cup ring and two finals appearances and that's all that matters. Hopefully we go two for two this year, and I hope we do it with four more upsets along the way again. I love the hate it festers.
Hate? please. (no poster on any forum "hates" their team)

Remember quite recently when this team blasted through the SCF with a 16-4 record? So, is it too much to maybe "expect" a similar performance during the regular season, and you know, actually WIN the division? For the Cup champions, this shouldn't be much of a leap.

This team just accomplished something they haven't done once in 45 years.... but it seems that several here are fine with (yet another) average-to-slightly-above-average regular season. well, I'm not fine with it.

Why not strive (or even expect to compete) for the Presidents' Trophy? This team showed they can excel against all odds - why can't this be done in the regular season?

(I know, I know: que the when-was-the-last-time-a-pres-trophy-team-won-the-cup argument.. damnit! because I "expect" more wins and banners, I hate the Kings!! - true story)

Butch 19 is online now   Reply With Quote