Old
04-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRanger View Post
Agree and disagree.

I think some of the mental mistakes can be attributed to conditioning. When you don't have legs it forces your decision making process to change.

The whole teams timing and chemistry has been out of whack all season. And that missing synchronicity is aggravated by the coaching.

Anyway, while I doubt we are getting a completely "changed" player I don't think a return of 11/12 Richards is impossible or even unlikely. Since there is money at stake, at least very least the effort should be there.
Good points.

I agree the whole team has been off, and the coach doesn't seem to think that's his area of concern, much like the PP.

But at what point do you say this guy is not keeping his end of the first line minutes? Then what, Brassard as de facto #1 with Nash? Then Brad brings down the 2nd line, whoever the hell that will be on any given night. Or maybe hope that Lindberg is as great as I make him out to be and he miraculously, seamlessly slides into first line minutes

At the very least, the PP should have been this guys B & B, he had control of the puck with options, he seems to make the opposite decision of what he would have done in his first season here. Defensively he's a liability, not to mention skating through Hank's crease with the puck, what the hell was that !?