View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 04:02 PM
PredsV82
No

vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDoug View Post
Thanks to you, I just downloaded it from the PSN store to my PS3. I will get nothing done the next few days.

Back to hockey and the question about FF's ELC.

If he plays less than 5 games up, he won't burn his ELC this year, but he becomes ineligible to play in the NHL and then go back to the Ads next year while still keeping his 3 year ELC - i.e. that 10 game "try out" period that teams use for thier kids at the beginning of the year. So, FF won't burn his ELC for these games, but he's pretty much going to be on the big team next year, because the ELC will start next year.

At least that's the way it was explained to me.
I think you are misinformed. The 10 game "trial" period is what he's doing now(except this year its 5 not ten)... but that trial period wouldnt stop him from going back to the Ads next year, but it would stop him from playing a few games here then going back to juniors and not starting his ELC next year.

But I think its pretty obvious he will either be here or Milwaukee next year and in that case his ELC starts regardless of whether he plays zero, one or 82 games with the Preds

PredsV82 is online now   Reply With Quote