View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Kershaw

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortUWary View Post
Lundqvist has the ability to get insanely hot. Nash has the ability to take over games. Callahan and Stepan should be able to play smart, productive 2 way hockey. Staal, Girardi and McDonagh can be defensive stalwarts and log a lot of ice time. Richards is a question mark. Clowe has been great in the playoffs for San Jose. The question is can they all put it together?

I have no clue and sadly, I don't see the coach having one either, but I will always "Bleed Blue" and pull for this team. It just sucks to see them struggle to get into the playoffs. For the majority of last season, this team had an identity. They still struggled to generate consistent offense, especially in the playoffs, but they had an identity. This season is a different story. It's been an identity crisis. The Islanders are the exciting hard-working team from NY right now. It pains me to type that.

Anything can happen in the playoffs once you're in there, but this team has given no indication that they can be a dominant team. Make no mistake, this collection of players is not last season's Kings. BUT... They have the best goaltender in the world. Anything can happen and for our sake, I hope to God that it does. LGR!
I'd say the chances of the Rangers winning the cup with this current roster is about the same as getting struck by lightning.

Technically, yes they could go on a run. So can Edmonton or Dallas or Columbus if they 'all get hot at the right time'.