Thread: Speculation: Who should we draft?
View Single Post
04-17-2013, 07:21 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Legionnaire11 View Post
I would love it if we could package Ellis + 2014 1st + ??? for another top-6 1st in 2013.

Imagine if we just added Forsberg... then Draft MacKinnon/Drouin + Barkov/Lindholm/Monahan... in 2-3 years our top 6 would be the best it's ever been in Preds history.
Great idea! In fact. Let me take it one step further,

Lets pull a Brian Burke (can't believe I just said that as a good thing haha), and get drouin and mack!! Like he did with the sedins, not bros, but teammates with tons of chemistry!

If we landed the third or second round pick. What would it take to get the other one to land both drouin and Mack?!?!

I would be willing to go all out, I would easily offer Craig smith, Ryan Ellis and our first for next season (which will not even be top fifteen probably). And hell, I would be willing to make changes to the deal. As far as I'm concerned, they could pick two of Ellis, Blum, hornqvist, Watson, fisher, hellberg, leipsic, aberg, budish, sissons, and also our 2014 first and a second if they want! Who cares!! Then imagine us killing it big time next season with Wilson, beck, forsberg, Mack and drouin?!?! Insanity!! Wishful thinking lol