View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Sniped
Snowballs at Santa

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poppa Puck View Post
I wasn't aware Doug Collins is the GM. If he liked Kwame Brown and Nick Young so much than why has Brown not played since Christmas and Young been a DNP-CD most of the games since he came back from injury?

Did Doug also give Kwame a 2nd year player option?

Collins got a team of role players to the playoffs 2 years and a row. And got them to game 7 of the East Semis last year (Yes I'm aware they only beat CHI cause Rose was hurt.)

Not playing Vucevic much as a rookie is not the reason he was traded. He was traded because he was a piece to get Bynum.

I hope your happy when they hire Eddie Jordan part 2.
If you read about the sixers, you would know Doug facilitated all the moves in the off-season. He was essentially the GM. So yes, he did.

He doesn't play them because they suck. He was the talent evaluator, why do you think Tony DiLeo is the GM? It was rumored the Sixers were looking at assistant Gm's from franchises like the Thunder or the Spurs. None of them wanted to come because Doug wanted to have the final say in what players would be on the team

I don't care who the coach is... they are gonna have to tank and be horrible before they become a team to reckon with. That is how the NBA works, otherwise they'll be stuck in mediocrity. And we have seen enough of that since Brown left.