View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
No offense to you Kriss as this is not personally aimed at you. This is aimed at the last paragraph you wrote.

That is a loser's attitude. We went from the best team in the East to settling and being sort of happy that we are going to the playoffs. No thanks. I would feel that way if we just squeaked into the playoffs on the last day of the season.

Slumps happen to every team. They are human. When the slump is induced by the idiotic decisions of a coach which caused the tailspin, well, its a different story.

A coach should never pull a hot scoring player off of a hot scoring and productive line and expect that nothing will change when he changes two other lines as well.
That's not a loser's attitude, it's rational thinking. A slump is not the end of the world, and everybody looks bad while in it, so no need to be ''concerned'' or panic and start asking what's wrong with him, him and him.

Reality check: We are not winning the cup this season.
Being a realist doesn't mean you're a loser.

Anything can happen in the POs, sure, it's been done before. But looking around the NHL, there's really no reason for me to believe we'll win the cup with Bouillon, Drewiske and Weber in our line up. I wish I did, but I don't.
So, I rather just enjoy the rest of the ride and be eager to see the adjustments made by our management to be contenders next year.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote