View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 09:39 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB View Post
ok we didn't lose our best defensman I will give you that. But we lost our most physical guy, the only player who was actually throwing hits, best partner for Markov, and even a guy who collected more points than Gorges and Bouillon combined with no PP time. His absence is the reason our defense sucks now. We were winning with him, we are losing without him. Simple. You lose one of Markov, Subban, or Emelin and our defense suffers.
I could give you all of that. So I guess that somehow, you are ALSO saying that our depth sucks. In your own words, so fine. Not starting a war with you. But please, just tell me that if we lose badly in the 1st round, you will NOT use that absence to justify us losing bad, if we lose, so that you'd be satisfied with the same freakin D including Emelin next year. 'Cause I'll tell you, it won't cut it EVEN with Emelin.

And YES I LOVE TO BE MORE PHYSICAL. Yes, we miss that. Of course we do. Which means....BRING BE 2 OR 3 more guys like that. You'd have to agree with that.