Thread: GBU: Salute Boston
View Single Post
Old
04-17-2013, 11:02 PM
littletonhockeycoach

vCash: 500
I understand the frustration of some with this team. I don't understand the anger....

Overall, Miller wins this game for us. Gotta give Porter an A for effort and spunk. Checking (try to check) Chara in the 3rd...a little more talent and he'd have had a couple of goals.

Vanek is not 100% and still manages to get a goal and assist and essentially provides the needed offense. And some don't want him resigned??

Ott's intensity is always appreciated. So is Kaleta's.

I love Scott but his skill limitations were on display tonight. I think he affected his line's play tonight

Not sure what is the point of Foligno, Gerbe and Flynn. Gerbe was fairly invisible and I was surprised he was selected for the SO.

Hodgson's play is a bit driftless right now.

Really glad for Stafford's score in the SO. Wish he would be more effective and successful along the boards and on the forecheck. But if he starts scoring, most all will be forgiven.

We had trouble picking up the 3rd man in the slot and that led to at least one score and a couple of near misses. Some missed D assignments too... esp. on goal #1.

Ice was bad.

Atmosphere was electric. Anthem sing along reminded me of 9/11 response. Wish it didn't take a disaster or tragedy for us all to come together and honor our Nation.

God Bless the people of Boston and Massachusetts. And grace upon all of those who have been hurt in this tragedy.

Last edited by littletonhockeycoach: 04-17-2013 at 11:09 PM.
littletonhockeycoach is offline   Reply With Quote