04-18-2013, 12:07 AM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
Wrong.

The idea is to win and avoid collapses.

MB would be proven right if this team would have rolled into the playoffs hot and made it to the Stanley Cup finals.

You play to win. Not to lose and be vindicated for losing.
So your supposition for me being wrong is because we need to win? I'm sorry but I was worried this team was overachieving, not saying they aren't any good, but regular season success is by no sketch a cup run.

If you really think this team would be better with Clowe and Murray in this lineup, minus Emelin, well kudos to you. I see this team getting better in the future and jeopardizing that because you feel compelled that a team that is one year removed from the eastern conference basement, is 2 players away from the Stanley Cup.

Yell it from the rooftops! "CARPE DIEM"

Does that make you feel better now? How about one of these? "Our real problem, then, is not our strength today; it is rather the vital necessity of action today to ensure our strength tomorrow." Dwight D. Eisenhower

I am glad you truly believe that acquiring 2 players at the deadline would of helped this team be Stanley Cup champions. After all, your supposition only holds weight if the habs would of won the cup.

I am disapointed by these last 3 games. Whatever the reason may be, Price, bad goaltending, shotty defense, no depth at defense, lines not finding chemistry... However I am glad that MB did not make trades as they would of been futile with the team we are watching on the ice today.

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote