Thread: Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread
View Single Post
Old
04-18-2013, 11:35 AM
MattM92

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchrulz View Post
Thanks for the well wishes all. Sinbin, appreciate it brother.
Stuck at home until the actual procedure early next week. Had no puck in the hospital so trying to catch up. No work, no fire department activities (I am a local volunteer Firefighter), but worst of all, cant attend any Crunch games. I am on blood thinners and they dont want to take a chance on a bump or scrape as unlike Couminen, the thinner I am on has no easy way to reverse. Three games left and I am stuck at frigging home. At least Sunday is a TV game.
As Sinbin said, they tried to intentionally stop the heart but the old ticker would not go below 15 beats per minute. It was the oddest feelng when the meds they had given tried to kick in. All good then chest pressure like I cannot describe, hard to breathe, then it cleared and they went "Did not work".
So my reports are done until I get cleared, which may be first round as long as I get off the blood thinner. If not, no telling when.
It has been a great ride and we in Syracuse appreciate what the Bolts organization has done for hockey in tis town. It is nice to see Crunch gear on the streets again, even on non game days.
Thanks all!
Hey buddy, glad to see you're doing well. Hopefully you'll be ready to go by the time the Crunch get to the second round Get better! Crunch hockey will be waiting