View Single Post
Old
04-18-2013, 12:01 PM
mistrhanky

vCash: 500
I could definitely use some help here on a stick for next season. I currently use a Warrior Dolo with the Vanek curve, lie 5.5 I think. I love the lie on the stick and want to keep that as best I can. It is starting to crack and shred at the heel though(I am a pretty aggressive hacker as far as stick checking goes -- tough on sticks I guess) so I was looking for a replacement. I also really like the blade pattern as it is not a very aggressive curve at all, which makes my backhand easier. I have an 85 flex and can get some juice on a slapshot, but not a ton, and definitely no lift. Finally, limited budget.

Doing some searching I see that I can get a Warrior Diablo for about 100, or find the occasional dolo for about $80. Not sure what the difference is between a dolo and a dolo DD either. I want to get something around a 75 flex which is easy enough to find, but a vanek curve is not. Would something like a lidstrom come pretty close? I kind of like the square toe on it. What is the real difference between the dolo and the diablo?

mistrhanky is offline   Reply With Quote