View Single Post
Old
04-18-2013, 01:28 PM
Jack de la Hoya

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPreferPi View Post
Phoenix fan coming in peace. Would you consider trading your 1st for Gormley?
Consider? Absolutely.

If Jones, Mackinnon, Drouin, Barkov, Lindholm, Monahan, Nurse, and Nichushkin are off the board--I'd easily do that trade. I'd do it if Monahan was on the board and the others weren't as well--but others will disagree.

If Nurse is there, I doubt the Flyers do it. There's probably more wiggle room with some of the forwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
Personally, I like Zadorov. I see a lot of him in London and right now, he's probably the best defenseman on the club. What I also like about him is how selfless he is. He came to London and he immediately embraced the shut down defense role while sacrificing his offensive game. What I find even more remarkable is that he's shown flashes of performing in an offensive role as he has the skills to be an offensive performer (his shot is off the chart good and he's got exceptionally soft hands and a great outlet pass).

I expect that when Zadorov gets returned to the OHL next season, he'll be given a more offensive role with the club and he'll probably be used exclusively as the point man to setup that big bomb of his.

I know I use this phrase a lot, but Zadorov is a fantastic talent. Might be the sleeper pick out of all the defensemen drafted this year.
How is his skating?