View Single Post
Old
04-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Psuhockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
Personally, I like Zadorov. I see a lot of him in London and right now, he's probably the best defenseman on the club. What I also like about him is how selfless he is. He came to London and he immediately embraced the shut down defense role while sacrificing his offensive game. What I find even more remarkable is that he's shown flashes of performing in an offensive role as he has the skills to be an offensive performer (his shot is off the chart good and he's got exceptionally soft hands and a great outlet pass).

I expect that when Zadorov gets returned to the OHL next season, he'll be given a more offensive role with the club and he'll probably be used exclusively as the point man to setup that big bomb of his.

I know I use this phrase a lot, but Zadorov is a fantastic talent. Might be the sleeper pick out of all the defensemen drafted this year.
Zadorov is a nice talent but I would probably lean toward Ristolainen between those two. Zadorov probably has a higher ceiling but a lower floor. Ristolainen is right handed, played against men the last two years so would be ready sooner, and looks no worst than 2-3 guy. Zadorov could be a true #1 if his offense develops or could be just a shut down guy. Either would be great to have. I would rank the dmen Jones-Nurse-Ristolainen-Zadorov-Pulock-Morrisey. Would love to get Morin in the 2nd.

Last edited by Psuhockey: 04-18-2013 at 03:20 PM.