View Single Post
Old
04-18-2013, 02:35 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCA View Post
I did not get the impression that Kozun does not think he is ready for the NHL at all. The kid has produced consistently night in and night out down in Manchester for 3 years now. Everyone knows that Morris has had an AX to grind with Kozun ever since he showed up in Manchester.. Which is rather strange. Your article is slanted towards trying to portray this kid as some kind of arrogant selfish individual who doesn't get along with teammates, which obviously is just plain wrong. As your article points out, he lives with the enforcer of the team, who by definition is a good "character" guy. Every time I have met him, I have always gotten the impression that he's a good kid who is very easy to get along with. Point 1.

In addition, I think it must also be pointed out that Kozun has been a point producer while getting significantly less ice time than our so called "top-gunners." For most of the year Kozun has not even been on the first PP unit, and is still a top 20 scorer. I guess my point is that it is this poster's opinion that Kozun has been given somewhat of a raw deal. He's currently a plus player, been on the team for 3 years now,is never hurt, and play's bigger than his size. Kozun will be an impact NHL player with somebody. Whether it's with us, I doubt it. But the old-fashioned scouting eye test tells me he's a player. I wish your article focused more on the player's abilities and the positive attributes he brings to the table, instead of some superficial slam job article about how much he's "grown up." My two cents anyways.

I couldn't agree more.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote