Old
04-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSwanson View Post
Forbort is very comparable to Scuderi.
So is Ellerby despite the fact that he's the defacto whipping boy of late for so many of you ...

oh and t-minus 3 ... 2 ... 1... until Matt Greene takes a roughing/holding/hooking penalty and all the usual suspects come out of the woodworks screaming ... "Greene you idiot", "Neanderthal", "You F'ing Moron", etc.

I already have a list of people in mind that I'm sure will be posting such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLang View Post
So much depends on Mitchell.
Yep ... depending on his health condition going into next season, I see us only retaining 2 of these 3 - (Willie Mitchell, Rob Scuderi, Robyn Regehr), obviously if Mitchell can't go it's Scud's & RoaR, but if he's healthy then I think it's who will be cheaper to retain Scud's OR RoaR ? and if they know far enough in advance about Mitchell, can Lombardi work some sign and trade magic to get something back ? or does he just let one of them walk in UFA for nothing ?

Obviously Greene, Doughty are back ... and Voynov will get himself a nice payday ... and I think all the RFA's will be retained in some way or another, Muzzin for sure, but also A-Mart and Ellerby. I know it's cool to hate on the Kid, but Ellerby could be a cheap long term replacement for a Scuds or Mitchell type of D-man, and would be closer to developed product than Forbort would, who one would think is still 2-3 years away ?

Last edited by Puck U: 04-18-2013 at 06:41 PM.