Old
04-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Morgoth Bauglir
Master Of The Fates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyvan123 View Post
What is this a court of law?

You seem to be interested in scoring points by asking a "please show us how high you could raise your arm before the injury" question.

I'm interested in how Wayne aged and have answered your question 2 times now and will add a 3rd context to it.

It's not often that any player increases their goal scoring rates after the age of their 29 and 30 year old seasons rates. It would be the exception that proves the rule.

Now instead of asking for a 4th time a question I have answered 3 times suggest how Wayne scores another 104 goals post injury.

My guess is that you can't and are in a box thus the deflection, once again.
I'm interested is seeing you either defend or retract your claim that Gretzky wasn't a goal scoring threat before the Suter hit.

Before the Suter hit Gretzky was scoring between 31 and 41 goals a season. Therefore your statement is claiming that someone who scores between 31 and 41 goals a season is not a scoring threat.

So I'm asking you straight up, yes or no: Is someone who score between 31 and 41 goals in a season a goal scoring threat? If no please defend that claim. Or do you wish to retract it?