View Single Post
Old
04-18-2013, 11:28 PM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
You wrote the exact same thing twice now...trying to depress everyone here?!

Emelin was a huge loss.
Subban was a huge loss.
Markov was a huge loss.
Gorges was a huge loss.
Guess which one I'll take for the playoffs.

We could write ''Emelin was a huge loss'' all day long, but it's not going to help. The team is weak (in depth) if it can't move forward.
Emelin is gone...Diaz is finally coming back, and Weber is looking good. No problem. We may have a serious problem if Subban goes down.

The glass is half empty
OR
The glass is half full.
You wouldn't prefer being the full glass guy? (I will).

Doesn't do anything to keep writing ''Emelin was a huge loss'' (only depressing! but not really since Diaz is back soon and Weber may be able to give as much as Emelin in a different way...with offense and killer speed...he just needs that consistency/confidence imo).
Might as well remind us again and again that the Gomez for McDonagh trade was a bad one.

Cheer up...the playoffs are almost here and Diaz is back and Weber may make us happy. Cheers!!
Weber is interesting. The kid has the talent and speed, but I think the pressure has been too much for him.

What I hope is that in an odd way he now feels less pressure, as he knows he might be gone to another team next year. Nothing to lose. Now is his chance just to play his game.

Weber playing well and Diaz playing his game gives us a very good offensive D, but pretty bad in size and toughness.

Therefore I think we can score with any opponent in the first round, and more. It is Price who will have to make up for weak play in our end, and the forwards who will have to come all the way back in support.

bsl is offline   Reply With Quote