View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 12:15 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCA View Post
I think I will disagree with some of your assertions. Just looking at the other Article Titles by the writer in question, I think it is quite clear this was not really an article about the positive things Kozun brings to the table. "Kozun is finally growing up," "Vey is on the right side of the puck in his second season," "Kings have lucked out with 2012 First Round Pick, "Toffoli showing why hes the Kings top prospect." One of those articles is unlike the other, in my opinion, and that's my only point.
Why is it a negative to say Kozun is finally grown up? The message comes from the coach himself, it's ok to say it and to do so in a positive manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCA View Post
Also, the way the article written is somehow implying that Kozun is EVEN MORE cocky, arrogant, and confident then some of the other "young guys" that have come into the Kings system. Do we really think that Vey, Toffoli, and Pearson are not confident, and in some cases even cocky? I very much doubt that. So I guess my final point is, Hockey Canada does not take arrogant, overconfident, destructive players onto their World Junior Teams (Ask Kyle Beach). Obviously there can be exceptions, especially if you are a hyped up potential top overall pick, but generally, if you are not one of those players, they look for "high character" guys. This article is implying I guess that Kozun was not one of those players early on.. Which I very much doubt.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote