View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 03:45 AM
ProPAIN
Be realgud!

vCash: 500
Maybe one of the mods should change the thread title to just Transfer Rumors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Been seeing a lot of stuff indicating that Lewa could head to Chelsea. Since he's not staying with my beloved Dortmund, I'd love it if he went to my other team

I think he'd be pretty damn lethal with Hazard, Mata, Oscar, and Schürrle (It's totally happening) feeding him the ball.
This is exactly why I want to get rid of some of the deadweight on this team (and not give them 5 year deals instead). We don't even need to go out on a spending spree since most of the replacements is already under contract.

OUT: ----------> IN:
Hilario ----------> Courtois (get him ready for Cech's departure)
Ferreira ----------> Chalobah (young defensive option, Ferreira finally leaves on a free transfer)
Mikel ----------> Romeu (the injury really ****ed things up, I think he's much better than Mikel)
Malouda ----------> Schurrle (he can play wing or attacking mid/striker option)
Marin ----------> De Bruyne (winger who has skill and can deliver crosses like no one's business. Marin's confidence is shot)
Essien ----------> Maybe "daddy" wants to keep him, but I think he's over the hill
Benayoun ----------> Piazon (especially if Pellegrini joins. Rafa can take Yossi back to Liverpool for all I care.)
Lampard ----------> McEachran (perfect replacement for Lampard IMO)
Moses ----------> Lukaku (or leave Lukaku out on loan and give De Bruyne more playing time)

I don't think Torres leaves this summer. They might give him one more year and he'll be trying to win a spot at the WC so they can ride that out for one year. Otherwise cash+Torres for Falcao/Lewandowski?

I also think if Pellegrini is brought in instead of Mourinho, he might want to bring Isco with him

Rotate Cahill, Ivanovic, Terry and Chalobah at the CB role. Azpi and Iva at RB. Cole and Bertrand at LB. I want them to get Luke Shaw from Southampton and send back on loan or something. I think he may be England's next LB.

Move Luiz into the DM position permanently with Ramires, Romeu and McEachran in the holding mid role.

Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Piazon, De Bruyne, Schurrle at attacking midfielders.

Ba, Torres (or Lewandowski/Falcao) as striker options. Schurrle can be the third striker option. If the injury bug hits, go with the Spanish 6 midfielders tactic

Last edited by ProPAIN: 04-19-2013 at 03:59 AM.