View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 07:38 AM
El Emperor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
I think it's funny when his salary is mentioned when the trade deadline is already gone and we can't do the amnesty buy out. During that period, salary essentially means nothing. I understand he's getting paid that much, but as it is with the team right now and where they are in the season, that has no bearing. Not like we can buy him out immediately. He gets his money regardless. When it becomes the off-season, then you can use the salary as an excuse.

He could be paid the minimum and we still would of lost with the same result and there is no way to do anything about it until the off-season.
First off, sorry for late reply. I had to sleep so bad. Anyway, I really couldn't care less about his cap hit in regards to making moves, etc. My problem is that he is paid on par with other goalies that can be trusted to make saves when defenses break down. Especially on that second goal, he just looks completely lost on every breakaway. Yeah, he might not care all that much seeing the awful effort in front of him, but come on! No matter how bad this team was last night, a 0-1 deficit could have been overcome just by dumb luck. That second goal was brutal regardless of how awful the rest of the team played.

El Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote