View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Ron*
Bandwagon Since 1967

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
Yeah I brought it up in the GDT ... he had a couple mistakes last game too, it's just not the HIP / COOL thing to be critical of Voynov, as he's not the whipping boy du jour ... you're only one of the kewl kids if you're making fun of Ellerby.
I absolutely love Voynov, and pay extra attention to him, so I am going to also notice the mistakes...it happens to everyone, but thankfully he is a very consistent good player. I do also remember him ****ing up in the last game as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123slam View Post
Man, atrocious. I remember one shift where he coughed up the puck once, recovered it, lost it again behind the net, someone else recovered it and gave it to him, and he lost it again. 1st period I think. Anyhow, he's gold 90% of the time.
Yeah, that was a comedy of errors. That was basically the brutal sequence I was referencing, but not to be outdone, he coughed it up again later in the game. So he was consistency bad...but I can tell our defense was much, much better as a whole with Greene back in the lineup. And of course, he did take a penalty, which is the Greene we all know and love.

Ron* is offline   Reply With Quote