View Single Post
Old
12-30-2003, 08:01 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
Personally, I am not a fan of ever dressing 7 defensemen. Most successful teams do not do that. On the other hand, I've been preaching that Bouchard should be playing ahead of Poti for a while now.

"Again the officiating was beyond horrible. If I was a Yotes fan I wouldve been livid at those calls made late after the skirmish, we got a huge break because of that. "

Yes, the officiating sucked, but before you talk about the break we got, let's recall that Gratton deserved the extra penalty that was assessed as he was the only one w/o gloves on. And how can 'Yotes fans complain about penalties when 8 minutes into they 3rd period, they went on a 5 minute PP? The call on Krispy was bogus and the 'Yotes were handed an opportunity by the refs on a silver plattter.
Yeah, the Bobo call was crap too, I didn't mention it casue it was talked about already.

I'm not a fan of dressing 7 d-men, but i like the options it gives you when playing back to back games on the road. A)Gives the D-men some rest, especially for the 2nd game, and lets face it, besides the goalie they need it the most on this squad. Yeah, we won't be able to roll 4 lines, but then you can mix the forwards/double shift some for 4th line duty. Then the next night its back to 4 lines. I don't know, everyone has a different opinion....

That call late against the Yotes most refs wouldve let slide, or at least we'd have been given just one PP, but instead we ended up with 2!? I havn't seen that happen alot in close games late.