View Single Post
04-19-2013, 09:11 AM
dialed in your mom
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by FrozenRoyalty View Post
He may have the offensive skill, but apparently, his defensive game still needs more work, and he needs to add some more muscle to his frame. As for the maturity/attitude thing, that is a huge part of advancing to the next level. If a player doesn't have that down, he's not going to make it in the NHL.

On all of those issues, Morris confirmed all of them, from his view as the head coach, and Kozun admitted all those things in his comments to me, as reported in the story.

I'm still trying to figure out how someone (not you) could claim that I was trying to paint a negative picture of Kozun in this story...if anything, it's the exact opposite.
I didn't see the negative thing either but I like your writing and typically see it as being at the very least informative and more often then not encouraging.

As to the rest I have gone around and around with Morris a few times. I agree with him most of the time but there are times when I don't. He is a nice guy but can be stubborn and that probably serves him well at his job. In the end all I am hoping for in this case is that the kid gets his shot.

The rest doesn't really matter anyways.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote