View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Koto

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledown99 View Post
The Oilers aren't going to be in position for Mack or Drouin (or Barkov most likely).

If we win lottery than its Jones. If we don't win lottery we are picking 5-9 and those players are gone
Have you watched the oilers play lately? anyone is catchable except FLA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
I've been a huge Jones fan all year, but my god do I want Barkov now
Yeah me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notloilersfan View Post
I'm currently praying for as many losses as possible down the stess. 1) for the obvious reason of guaranteeing one of Mackinnon/Barkov or Monahan. 2) Make for such a miserable ending that a huge overhaul has to happen this summer.
Yeah that second part is really important, i was getting worried if we finished 9/10 they might return most of the roster, we need to replace at least 7 players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafrelio View Post
IF we did land Barkov, he could be sent to the minors if he came over but needed more seasoning, no?
I think so, usually it depends what the deal is with the players European contract, if its expired, then he should be NHL/AHL at his teams discretion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarDownBobo View Post
Yes I believe so. It'll be interesting what whoever gets him does, since he could be out up to 6 months with his shoulder injury.
Really? when did this happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
Say we end up at best possible scenario 4th. Who's worth more Barkov or Bogosian?
Bogosian. He's easily a top pair guy, maybe a true #1, Barkov is a prospect who isn't even getting consideration for 1st overall.