View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Sheet

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundwaveIsCharisma View Post
Would absolutely love to see the Avs get Babcock. This team seriously needs a no-nonsense coach, someone that just hates losing and expects the very best out of his players. Plus the guy can clearly actually coach a system.

Let's hope the Red Wings fire him and the Avs are able to pick him up. I think his influence could be huge for these young guys.
I'll hope, just like I hope to win the power ball. About the same chances too. Note, if I do ever come across extremely large sums of money, I'm buying the avs. Any and all organizational decisions will be decided by hf board polls, which I'll also buy. I will also promptly remove all the avs moderators and replace them with friends and family so we can still have that nepotism were use to without it affecting the team.

This way when the board unanimously agrees to buy out staz and ej, because they're busts, it won't be on me.

I'll also start a Jersey shore esque reality show focusing on the avs top to bottom so there's no lack of info.

Prepare yourselves, minions.

Edit, after every game I'll have a vote to decide the top two players at fault for any losses. Whoever the lucky two losers are do a public relations event where every fan who donates 20 to charity x gets a free slap, open handed or with a slightly fetid fish.

Last edited by Sheet: 04-19-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Sheet is offline   Reply With Quote