Thread: Ryane Clowe
View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 03:01 PM
NikC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
Ha believe what Nik? The facts? The rangers had them pinned. Pinned so much that Pyatt was able to get off the ice for Clowe to come on the ice. Right when he came off the bench he beat panthers to the loose puck that he knocked down out of mid air and worked the puck back down low. Beat them in the corner and then due to inexperience as well as being fatigued, two panthers went to clowe leaving zucc wide open in front. Don't be so naive. Clowe is a 3rd liner. I said it before the trade, said it all year. He is slower and aging. He is not as effective. I hope he can step it up for the rest of the season and playoff push.
i watched it. im not saying he skated end to end and roofed a back hander past clemenson, just that he help produce a goal on a shift, using his skillset. The third goal was pretty important last night.

please pardon my naiveté. you go ahead explaining more reasons why it was the equivalent of an empty net goal...

Clowe is NOT a 3rd liner, but his play has dropped. I see it. i'm not blind. If he's not producing i don't want him here as much as the next guy. I wouldn't go higher than 3.5 per, and wouldn't want him here longer than 2 yrs

NikC is offline   Reply With Quote