Thread: Player Discussion: Derick Brassard
View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Kwayry

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
How am I not saying its a win? I think it is. That was not what was being pointed out here. My mere suggesting that Brass has at least been on par with, not worlds better than Gab has been for Columbus. Two different circumstances. Truth is both trades have done something to balance out both teams lineups.

My beef has never been the talent we got back in the trade, just wanted to at least recoup one high pick in the deal, but I know those picks are not popular on a site called HF .

I liked all the players we got back for years. Two years ago after training camp I posted here about trading Anisimov in a possible Brassard deal.

This organization wants to make a push to win now. I wonder how much the move had to do with the fear of a Richards decline so bad that they had to get a guy who could play Center. If DB is the best they could do I guess there was really no choice.

Dorsett needs to get back to game shape, shame he wasn't healthy, would've been the key to this deal for the 'win now' movement.
I agree with the bolded, especially since Dorsett was injured. If not a pick, then another prospect should have been included.