View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 08:28 PM
FiLe
Mr. Know-It-Nothing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haite View Post
Looks like just about as uninteresting line-up as you can get. Oh well, at least the Wild are looking to make a playoff push.
You know, there are slated to quite a number of "new guys" in the roster. They may not be highly-touted prospects anymore, but it should still be quite curious to watch how they'll do. Some of them are in pretty good form, after all, not just trying to scrape by. Or are they only interesting when barely out of puberty?

Besides, let's face it... Ristolainen didn't do anything special. He was really good with the basic stuff, but didn't exactly look like anybody whose skillset couldn't be interchangeable with most other guys on the camp. It's not like it was a huge letdown to see him go. At least more justified than the shafting Pulkkinen got in 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebl View Post
I didn't know how he has been played this season... that's what i was really asking. EP don't tell me anything else than points.
Ah, I see. In that case, I apologize my harsh tone. The way you put it made did make it appear quite obnoxious.

Anyway, yeah, Kousa's season hasn't exactly been a hit. And he hasn't exactly picked it up during these preliminary games either. Would be quite surprised if he makes it.

FiLe is offline   Reply With Quote