View Single Post
Old
04-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

vCash: 500
The ice must have been poor or something as both teams handled the puck all game like a hand grenade waiting to go off. Weird bounces everywhere. Trochek was invisible. Velucci tried hard to get his line out against Leroux's line whenever he could but Hunter countered with Horvats line.
Stolarz was very solid...again! (Becoming a theme in the playoffs).
Glad Sefton was out and Liberati was in...even though Liberati barely played it still meant Seftons minutes were dispersed amongst our top 4.
Note: unconfirmed rumour - M.Rupert could be out for longer than expected with a broken bone in his foot.
Good luck getting the team to admit that as they are still saying day-to-day and maybe week-to-week. With that said, Rupert is pretty tough and ive broken a bone in my foot before...depending on what is broke, it aint that bad

Im not overly impressed by this Ned kid in the Whaler net, i think we can/will break him.
Way too many times we got the puck in the slot or top of the circle and instead of shooting it was passed to a corner. Not a good plan if you ask me.
Good game 1 for our boys, but look for improvements in the offensive zone as we really didnt get a lot going...but obviously just enough!