View Single Post
Old
04-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Dustin Peener
HF Top 30

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Tilander View Post
Of course you don't think anything can be done about it lol despite a lot of progress in GB hockey the last while, you seem to think this is the ceiling for GB hockey and they won't ever be better then they are now. I don't get it.

Question wasn't should Lewis or Prince be there > Farmer, it's should Lewis or Prince be there, and if not, when (More Lewis then Prince because I donno if you've seen Prince play since he's been in NA for a long while now). There are a few guys on the 4th line or 13th forward who have done anything more then Luke Boothroyd
I didn't say that, I was trying to say there isn't an excuse for the way they have been playing, Sir Tony needs to light a fire under their *****.

Just saying the age comparison to Farmer isn't really relevant because he's by far the best player we've produced in his generation since Rob Dowd. Lewis needs to show what he can do in Germany for another year or two, he was not even on the 40man prelim roster so that shows he's not even on the radar yet. It's hard to say with Jack Prince because I don't know how he compares to the level of EIHL, and I doubt IHUK have the resources to send someone over to watch him.

Dustin Peener is online now   Reply With Quote