View Single Post
Old
04-20-2013, 12:34 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz View Post
Neuvirth would be a good fit. Young, cheap, has actually been a starter for a significant sample.

No idea what Phoenix would want to trade, but the Caps need help at center (2nd or 3rd line) and on the left side of defense.

Defensemen would likely be available too (Schultz, Orlov/Kundratek, Hillen).
Unfortunately Phoenix needs help up front, too. Most specifically at center. Don't you guys have Backstrom and Ribeiro? Seems to me like you've already got TWO first line centers, where as Phoenix has none.

As far as LHD go, weve got OEL, Yandle, Klesla, Schlemko and Summers. OEL is God and you don't trade your God. It's blasphemous. Yandle is the spearhead of what little offense we have. Can't trade him without getting a bonafied top line scorer or our pathetic offense will get even worse. Schlemko's bang for the buck is too valuable to part with on a cash strapped team. Summers I really love. I think he's a great prospect. Unfortunately he's been passed up by OEL, Schlemko, Stone, Rundblad and maybe even Gormley. He's a pending UFA and will probably sign somewhere with less blueline depth. I think he'd be a kick ass addition to a lot of teams, though.

That leaves Klesla. Excellent shut down D. Physical stay at hope type. Heavy player that can eat a ton of minutes if needed. Shot blocking machine. Top PK ability.

Could Klesla straight across for Neuvirth work? One Czech for another?

rt is offline   Reply With Quote