View Single Post
Old
04-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Mathradio
Go Roy Munson!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Wasn't there a GDT tournament last year, where each team nominated their best GDT of the season? I believe on of MiG's threads made it to the final rounds but lost to one of the fantastic threads from the San Jose forum.

Because right now this thread is the clear front runner if they do it again, and we've had some great threads already this year. I hope someone is keeping track of them.
Even though, for GDT purposes, the Sharks are our primary rivals, don't underestimate the Isles... this year's tournament will be held after the SCF so we can allow GDTs of playoff games to be a team's entry, should there be playoff teams that put their best GDT efforts in the playoffs. Plus we will use the realigned NHL divisions in the Waffle Cup for the first time this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
You're right. Forgot about that. Yet, there should be an open threads, even if it's not a competition, so that we post every GDT in there for everybody to see. Obviously GDT's with some kind of effort in it. Which means that ours will ALWAYS be in there....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Good idea. Pretty sure others would have fit in there as well.
The ones I put in that thread were the best two Habs GDTs this year IMO. We will have to make a tough decision, since parity has reached the East with respect to GDTs.