Official 2012-13 Houston Aeros/Orlando Solar Bears Thread III - RIP Aeros...
View Single Post
04-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
• The Aeros have played in 40 games decided by one goal, among the most in the AHL. The team is 120-10-5-5 in one-goal games. Houston is among the league leaders with five overtime wins and 20 overtime appearances.
• So far to date, the Aeros have lost 427 man games due to injury.
• Houston is 30-8-3-2 when scoring first, San Antonio is 19-11-2-4.
• San Antonio is 13-26-1-3 against the South Division, while Houston is 24-12-4-2 against the South Division.
• Houston has allowed the fourth fewest second period goals against at 58.
• The Aeros are 17-3-2-1 when leading after one period of play and 28-4-0-0 when leading after two.
• San Antonio is 29 out of 30 teams in shots per game – averaging 26.95 per game. The team is 28 out of 30 teams in shots allowed per game at 33.59.
• In each of the last two games, Houston has taken 42 shots against the Rampage.
• The Rampage is 6-22-0-2 when trailing after one period of play and 2-31-0-1 when trailing after two periods.
• San Antonio has allowed the fourth most second period goals at 82.
• Chad Rau has four goals and three assists for seven points over his last six games.
• Rampage forward Jack Combs has six goals in his last seven games.
View Public Profile
Fel 96's albums
Visit Fel 96's homepage!
Find More Posts by Fel 96