View Single Post
Old
04-20-2013, 06:58 PM
A Pointed Stick
There Is Always...

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformTheMasses View Post
Weird how Bolton and carkner were scratched in essentially a playoff game a couple of nights after they supposedly won the game a few nights ago. And against a physical team like Winnipeg too. Weird, guess cappy wasn't as impressed as some on the boards ( thankfully). Worked out just fine too, very strange. I did notice major contributions from some physical players with actual hockey skills like martin and Cmac. That just adds to the point that physical players that can actually play NHL hockey are needed, not useless scrubs that are liabilities but throw a few punches. But of course that will fall on deaf ears with so many, I mean after all if you don't like carkner and Bolton you don't like physical hockey and prefer figure skating and clearly never played hockey before. Lol whatever.
Carkner is a liability too many times and he sits because of that on occasion. I'll admit I thought he would be better when we picked him up, and the team is so starved for size that we do need him, but I hope they will have better alternatives in the NEAR future.

A Pointed Stick is offline   Reply With Quote