View Single Post
Old
04-20-2013, 07:37 PM
mpp9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
The thing with Morrow is I don't think what he's really good at is going to change next season. He's a **** stirrer and a force in front of the net. He doesn't have a ton of offensive ability to lose. I wouldn't be paying 4 million dollars for him, but in the low 3's or high 2's...I'd consider it.

And it goes as it does every single year here. If guys want to stick around...finances cannot be at the top of their lists.
I don't think it'd cost that much to retain him. I'd offer him one year deals at 2 mil. As long as he can remain an effective pest and net front guy, that's all we need from him. I distinctly remember him saying Sid wants multiple cups. I think he'll stick around for as long as he can.

There's gonna be a big turnover at forward. I think Dupuis will take a longer term deal somewhere else. TK will be moved. Glass too if we're forced to move salary. I think the organization will choose to move on from Cooke. Too much of a headache with his history. Morrow is a consistent mean son of a *****. Cooke, not so much.