View Single Post
Old
04-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Colt.45Orr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellstrom View Post
Ideally, I take Toronto. We have their number and their goaltending is very iffy. Great offense, but I'm confident our defense and goaltending would win in that duel. Our forwards vs. their defense and goalies, I'm very confident in that matchup as well. I'm fine with any of the 3 most probable, but I'm not sure I want the Islanders, I think they'll surprise a lot of people. Still, we would be the heavy favorite in that series and for a good reason, we should be able to beat them. We've also always played good against Ottawa, Tim Thomas or not, I'm fine with them even if they're healthy.

I don't care if we play the Rangers, I think they're very beatable, I'm just worried about ****ing Lundqvist. No thank you. I had my experience with a goaltender dominating an absolute series, and it was a good one. I plan for that to be my only one. I think its far fetched that we face the Jets, but they've played good against us. Obviously we should be able to beat them if we do, but Pavelec has always played terrific against us, and their crowd is definitely the 7th man.
Agreed on most points.

I'd take my chances with the Islanders in a heartbeat over a Sens team that will get Karlsson back + maybe Spezza?

Colt.45Orr is offline   Reply With Quote