View Single Post
Old
04-20-2013, 11:19 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
That's not true at all. He has high upside all around. He's a good skater with a good shot. He wasn't given an opportunity offensively on a stacked London blueline. With guys leaving for the pros he should be given that chance next year.
Eh, I think just overall his offensive "look". I know BCF likes him a lot, but his first pass and overall puck-moving ability is pretty average. Now of course it could grow like every other player, but at the moment, that's the main reason he is a 8-13 draft pick. If he had the whole package with everything else some people are stating he would up in the discussion with Nurse or maybe even Jones. But there is a reason he isnt. It's easy to state its because he was behind a stacked Knights team, but it's easy to make the same statement for many other players, like Risto behind a bunch of men in a mens league or Lindholm behind men in a mens league etc etc.

Dont get me wrong, if they draft him I'd 100% be fine with it, but lets not ignore the faults he does have. His draft profile is very similar to Coburns. People said the same thing about Coburns offensive ability.

In the end though, I am a Risto fan. I think he is a safer pick with maybe not as "high" potential as Zadarov but has a greater chance of reaching his.