View Single Post
Old
04-20-2013, 11:29 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Eh, I think just overall his offensive "look". I know BCF likes him a lot, but his first pass and overall puck-moving ability is pretty average. Now of course it could grow like every other player, but at the moment, that's the main reason he is a 8-13 draft pick. If he had the whole package with everything else some people are stating he would up in the discussion with Nurse or maybe even Jones. But there is a reason he isnt. It's easy to state its because he was behind a stacked Knights team, but it's easy to make the same statement for many other players, like Risto behind a bunch of men in a mens league or Lindholm behind men in a mens league etc etc.

Dont get me wrong, if they draft him I'd 100% be fine with it, but lets not ignore the faults he does have.
Yeah he has some flaws but he's pretty raw right now also. I wouldn't say he's limited offensively though. The tools are there, it's just whether or not he develops and takes them to the next level. At this point he's a high risk, potential high reward compared to Rist who's a safer pick of the two but doesn't have the ceiling like Zadorov.

It should be easier to have these prospect debates next week when know our fate in the lottery.