View Single Post
Old
04-21-2013, 12:02 AM
One Less Louise
Dale Weise it !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
I very rarely agree with you...but I'm glad you're bringing up the fact that Price isn't the only overpaid goalie doing horrible (and worse too).

Good goalies can get paid have bad years, just like bad goalies can have good years and get pair. People seem to be split on which description fits Price...I think he'll have a stellar playoff and he'll prove the doubters wrong next year, we're seeing Price struggle like we've never seen before, it has to be temporary.
Quick has a really good excuse though.

He got a really bad back injury (or something) which prevented him from training properly. Add to this the lockout, the fact his team won the cup last year, the fact he just signed a huge deal. If you're judging Quick on this you are making a mistake. Quick has shown he can do it. He was the only reason the kings even made the playoffs and he followed it up with a stellar performance in the playoffs.

Once Price does something close to that then we can cut him some slack. But right now he's paid more than Quick and he does not deliver at all, and has not delivered in the past either.