Old
04-21-2013, 01:05 AM
ottawa
go habs go

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH View Post
Quick has a really good excuse though.

He got a really bad back injury (or something) which prevented him from training properly. Add to this the lockout, the fact his team won the cup last year, the fact he just signed a huge deal. If you're judging Quick on this you are making a mistake. Quick has shown he can do it. He was the only reason the kings even made the playoffs and he followed it up with a stellar performance in the playoffs.

Once Price does something close to that then we can cut him some slack. But right now he's paid more than Quick and he does not deliver at all, and has not delivered in the past either.
What? I never said Quick was bad lol. In most polls I rate Price and Quick pretty much evenly or else I put one after the other.
I think he's similar to Price in regards to fitting the 'a good goalie having a bad year' description. They've both been subpar this year tbh

Edit: I went back to read my conversation with the guy I was replying to, I can see how you thought I was saying Quick is a bad goalie on an overpaid contract but that's not what I meant.